High-quality childcare and nursery education
We believe that every child is special and therefore, we treat every child with the same amount of love, care and affection.
At Little Acorns Day Nursery, we follow the 4 principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage:
- A Unique Child: Every child is a competent learner from birth who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured
- Positive Relationships: Children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving and secure relationships with parents and/or a key person
- Enabling Environments: The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning
- Learning and Development: Children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates and all areas of learning and development are equally important and interconnected
At our nursery, we offer a wide range of facilities to support the enjoyment and development of our children.
Some of them include:
- A designated baby care facility: We have a baby care facility where our expert Caroline and her team ensures all of the babies are cherished with utmost care and affection. Caroline is the leader of the baby care facility and has over thirty years of experience. She enjoys an excellent reputation in caring and providing a lovely environment for the babies
- A full preschool: All children at our nursery who are aged between 2-5 years will get access to a full curriculum which complements and supports the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). At our nursery, we have designated classrooms for nurturing Personal, Social and Emotional, Communication & Language, and Physical Development in the children. As well as this, we also offer Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the World, and Expressive Arts & Design, offering an insight into a school-like environment whilst maintaining a supportive and caring atmosphere where the children can learn through their play and experiences
- Outdoor play area: We have an inviting outdoor play area that is designed for adventure, play, learning development, growth and fun